In a nutshell, we provide specialist legal services for businesses seeking to diversify and grow within the Net Zero Economy. Our focus is on ventures involving the transition of oil and gas sector infrastructure, technology and skills to offshore wind, hydrogen and carbon capture & storage-led ventures. Our focus is also on ventures involving the internationalisation of the 45 clean energy technologies being tracked in the International Energy Agency Tracking Clean Energy reports.
Our scope of services will vary from mandate to mandate – we aim to be flexible and versatile and mindful that no two mandates are the same – but typically may include:
- Shareholder, Investment and Funding Agreements
- R&D Collaboration Agreements
- Technology Licensing
- International Joint Ventures
- Overseas Business Establishments
Our mandates normally are constituted in one of three arrangements: –
- Retained Counsel which are normally 12 months appointments to advise and support generally for a fixed monthly fee;
- Project appointments for specific new ventures generally for a project fee payable over the duration of the assignment (typically 3 to 12 months); and
- Consultancy appointments for ad hoc short term issues arising normally on a capped or fixed fee basis.